compilers, languages, runtimes, toolchains, operating systems, parallel programming
- C, Python, Vala (great)
- Java (familiar with, but haven't touched in awhile)
New York University (2019-2022)
Masters in Computer Science
University of Rochester (2015-2019)
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Bergen County Academies (2011-2015)
High School diploma
- A domain-specific programming language for testing language servers. Still a work in progress.
- The language is based on JSON data types, with closures and asynchronous programming thrown in the mix.
- The implementation has an optimizing compiler, stack-based virtual machine, and language runtime.
- Source: https://github.com/Prince781/lstf
Cache-Conscious Hash Array-Mapped Trie for Rust (2018)
Dynamic GPU Acceleration of Linear Algebra Computations (2017-2019)
Managing Application Parallelism through Parallel Efficiency Regulation (2018-2021)
Intern - Space and Airborne Systems, Clifton, NJ
- Implemented a test framework in Python for flight and mission control software
Compiler Software Intern, Bloomington, MN
BrightLogic (October 2014 - August 2015, June - August 2017)
Software Engineer Intern, Midland Park, NJ
- Developed a GUI for monitoring hardware state of the ActiveFloor (a floor with interactive panels)
- Developed a video game for the ActiveFloor
- Created a centralized configuration manager for various software components, using Angular and C#
- Created libraries and tools for ActiveFloor software
- Rapidly prototyped demo apps for the ActiveFloor to show to customers
Teacher's Assistant - Programming Language Design and Implementation (September 2018 - December 2018)
University of Rochester
- Drafted and graded assignments, tests, and quizzes. Held office hours with students.